Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Learn Chinese From Movies makes my life better

I work in a company which has some branches in China, my job has to travel to China sometimes. Before I didn't know much Chinese, when I traveled China, I went shopping, I bought something higher price, actually you can get cheaper. sometimes it's hard for me to get things in some shops without knowing Chinese. Every time I need a translator. So I decided to learn Chinese fast.
I tried some Chinese learning programs, one of the programs-Learn Chinese From Movies is the best for me. I can easily understand the Chinese culture and now I can hold a conversation with Chinese people. When I traveled to China again after few months I learned Chinese. I went back to the same shops and restaurants, I spoke Chinese with them. They were really shock. They talked more to me and I learn more about China. Now I go shopping, I can buy things cheaper price as the local people. I make more Chinese friends, I don't feel lonely in China anymore. With some Chinese skills, it makes everything more fun and better for me. In my company, I become more and more important by knowing Chinese.
Learn Chinese From Movies makes my life better, I really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment