Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Learn Chinese From the "Magic" subtitles

When I learn Chinese, some of the Chinese culture is really confused me, I can't understand some culture just from the books. I try some Chinese learning programs, but non of the methods were suitable for me. Some of my friends even learn Chinese in university for more than two years, they could not hold a complete conversation with a native Chinese people. But I still believe that there should be a way can work.
Why don't watch Chinese movie and learn the Chinese culture? I try, and I found the program "Learn Chinese From Movies" is really work for me. In this program, it has "magic" subtitles and Chinese people with perfect tones. It shows you how to pronounce each Chinese word perfectly. When you watch movies, you learn a lot and you will never feel boring, you will really enjoy it.
The "magic" subtitles in the movie-Chinese subtitle, Pinyin subtitle, word-for-word subtitle and English translation line save you more time, you don't need to search on the dictionaries for a single word. With all the "magic" subtitles, you can easily understand the Chinese culture. All my questions in learning Chinese can easily find answer.
If you want to learn more about the "magic" subtitles, click here and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment